CustomerGauge unleashes revolution in Customer Feedback Management (press release)
CustomerGauge Everywhere to give entire organisations Net Promoter® customer feedback in real time
May 02, Amsterdam: CustomerGauge, a software company that brings Net Promoter® Score and customer feedback into the heart of businesses, has announced the release of CustomerGauge Everywhere – a revolutionary upgrade to the CustomerGauge platform.
The key innovation of CustomerGauge Everywhere is that it gives organisations open rolling access to customer feedback and Net Promoter® Scores to anyone in the organisation in real time, via an intuitive, user-friendly homepage that features a Twitter-like news feed of customer feedback. The page can be viewed across desktop or iOS and Android mobile devices.
By placing customer service at the heart of the organisation, CustomerGauge Everywhere will empower staff across organisations to solve customer service issues fast – regardless of whether they are dedicated customer service professionals or involved in other areas of the business. This innovation has significant potential to improve the customer experience and lower costs in marketing, sales and related areas.
“In the past, the big problem with customer feedback, even structured, proactively collected feedback, is that only a few people in any given organisation generally had access to this goldmine of data,” said Adam Dorrell, CEO, CustomerGauge. “But CustomerGauge Everywhere has changed that forever. We believe this could be as much of a change agent to enterprises as Facebook and LinkedIn have been to personal and business relationships.”
In addition to real time access to customer feedback and Net Promoter Scores, CustomerGauge Everywhere was created with a new architecture for delivering super-fast performance (one million records graphed in one second) and is available in English, German and Italian, with other languages soon to follow. There are also a number of new options to drill into the data with advanced filters and date functions, and for the first time targets can be easily set and distributed by administration users. Other distribution options include real-time digital signage and integrations using the CustomerGauge API to any other system including Sharepoint or Salesforce.com.
For further details and a demonstration on CustomerGauge Everywhere, please see this short webinar (15 mins).
CustomerGauge is a cloud-based software solution from Amsterdam-based Directness BV, a fast-growing privately held software company founded in 2007. CustomerGauge is designed to be the most comprehensive and cost-effective platform for enterprises to measure Net Promoter Score (NPS) and show ROI from marketing investments. The software platform has won clients all around the world, with global clients including Philips, Electrolux, Vodafone,, and Tommy Hilfiger
- Customer comments shared around the business like a private “Twitter” feed
- Employees can solve customer issues fast
- Real time Net Promoter® reporting
This results in improved customer experiences and reduces the costs in areas of marketing, sales.
New features include:
- Open access to recent comments/Net Promoter Score page, providing customer feedback to anyone in the organization. No additional per-seat cost
- HTML5 coded, works on iPad, Android
- Updated in real-time
- New architecture for super fast performance (one million records graphed in 1 second)
- Amazon EC2 powered for scalability
Reporting Features added:
- More date options (transaction date, email sent and survey completed)
- More filter options: 12+ segments available to report on
- Highly configurable “roles” based views
- Addition of Net Promoter targets – can be set by month and segment
- Reporting system now available in languages (Today: English, German, Italian, June 2012: Spanish, others to follow)
- Surveys and results in 40 languages with Google Translate available