Measuring Consumer Transactions (b2c)
Consumers are increasingly demanding a better connection with brands. They expect retailers and manufacturers to respond better to their email enquiries or online-purchase questions. Key issues are:
- It is not “business as usual”. Dealing with one customer buying one product is different from dealing with the channel shifting high volume
- many different buying behaviors
- need to facilitate many different information needs
- many different support needs
And it doesn’t look like it‘s going to become simpler any time soon. So how do manufacturers get closer to your end-customers?
Start by measuring what your customers think of you
Once you understand how your end-customer values doing business with you, you can improve your offering, respecting their needs thus improving their satisfaction with you.
The need to understand your customers is paramount.
Measure every single customer interaction with CustomerGauge. Our automatic survey mechanism saves time and resource, and immediately shows you how your customers rate you, their likes and dislikes, and indicates lifetime value and repeat-business status.
CustomerGauge gives you the tools to respond in an efficient way to your customers so you can deal with any issues arising from the transaction. You can then track results over time, by product group, by channel, by region and it gives you the opportunity to reward your staff on customer satisfaction.
Bring the voice of customer into the business
CustomerGauge collects customer comments and delivers them to the parts of the organization that can most use the information: sales and support agents, product specialists or marketing experts.
You can even use selected comments as instant testimonials on your customer-facing website.
CustomerGauge highlights the quality of the relationship consumers have with your brand
Just a glance at the CustomerGauge home screen can tell you will understand how successfully you are connecting with your end-customers.
With CustomerGauge’s fully outsourced solution, you can immediately focus on:
- Direct customer engagement
- Higher gross profit margins by focusing on the more profitable customers
- The opportunity to strengthen brand loyalty
- Solving customer complaints against lower cost
- Closing the loop from purchase to post-purchase with all your end-customers