Have you ever wished you could walk into a client review confident of what your customers were going to say?
It’s not telepathy. By:
- Implementing a robust customer feedback program
- Having systems in place to close the loop on issues
- Regularly measuring the strength of the relationship
You are well on your way.
That’s it in a nutshell! But our upcoming Webinar: Give your Account Management an Unfair Advantage, will show you how to use a metric such as Net Promoter® to be prepared for that account review meeting, be able to improve retention by more than 25%, easily identify upsell opportunities, and establish customer focused KPI’s to win over those tough negotiation calls.
- How hi-tech b2b sales organisations are driving B2B account management with Net Promoter Score, resulting in improved retention, upsell, and company-client communication with reference to two real-life (anonymous) success stories.
- Why your Net Promoter project will improve sales discipline – and why salespeople like it!
- Help you on key areas including Planning, Organising, Communication, Reporting, and Actions.
- Best practices including incentivising schemes and embedding into the heart of your organisation.
Who it is relevant for: Sales/marketing/customer experience executives in companies selling into medium/large organisations, with several contacts in the major accounts.
Presenter: Vivek Jaiswal, Net Promoter Development Manager, CustomerGauge
Date: Wednesday, December 4
Time: 16:00 CEST, 15:00 London, 10:00 New York, 09:00 Chicago
Duration: 30 minutes, followed by Q&A
About Vivek Jaiswal
As Business Development Manager at CustomerGauge, Vivek plays a pivotal role in ensuring that organisations are able to maximise their ROI with the CustomerGauge platform and ensure they gain the most possible benefits of customer feedback. He has led Net Promoter programs for single and multi-market roll-outs for B2B and B2C organisations across the globe, including Wolters Kluwer, Verafin, FCMB, Sennheiser, and more.
[button url="https://directness.webex.com/mw0307l/mywebex/default.do?service=1&siteurl=directness&nomenu=true&main_url=%2Fmc0806l%2Fe.do%3Fsiteurl%3Ddirectness%26AT%3DMI%26EventID%3D234306547%26UID%3D1645245202%26Host%3D9fa76f97bd0a042e054359%26RG%3D1%26FrameSet%3D2" color="red" size="small" type="round" icon="link" target="_blank"] Register for webinar [/button]