You’re headed to Dreamforce, wonderful! It’s one of the best ways for customer experience professionals to think outside the box and inject new energy into their Customer Experience programs.
Best-practice sessions, workshops, and just meeting other professionals and swapping notes, is a great way to help you create more satisfied, longer lasting customers.
To help you manage what to see, we’ve selected 5 sessions that cover: keynote speakers, research institutes findings, big industry players and practical Salesforce tips.
1) Age of the Customer: 3 Ways to Maximize Engagement to Drive Profitability
Tuesday, September 15, 12:30 - 1:30
Moscone South, Gateway Ballroom
Your future depends on customers, not technology. With talks from speakers with over 30 years of combined experience. This session will give you essential insights into employee culture, data, and design to learn how to use technology to engage your customers and achieve business outcomes.
- Eric Berridge (CEO, Bluewolf)
- Anil Chakravarthy (Acting CEO, Informatica Corporation)
- Dane Nightingale (Business Analyst, Bluewolf)
- Andrea Scott (Consultant, Bluewolf)
- Stan Slap (CEO, SLAP)
2) Keynote: Disruptive Growth & Customer Experience Excellence in Communications
Tuesday, September 15, 3:00 - 4:00
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel, Yerba Buena Salon 10-12
For the communications industry to capitalize on the disruptions it is facing, service providers must reimagine their customer engagement. Hear how two leading service providers, Telus and Virgin Media, use Salesforce Customer Success Platform for Communications to engage with their customers - consumers, SMBs and Enterprises - in a whole new way.
- Navin Arora (SVP Business Customer Experience, TELUS Communications)
- Andrew Baer (Salesforce)
- Christopher Coleman (Virgin Media)
3) Forrester: Transform Your Customer Service For The Age Of The Customer
Wednesday, September 16, 11:00 - 11:40
Palace Hotel, Ralston Ballroom
Ian Jacobs, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, shares insights into the ways newly empowered and connected consumers are forcing an evolution of customer service. Hear about new customer care experiences, including ambient knowledge, guided service, and embedded service experiences.
- Ian Jacobs (Senior Analyst, Forrester)
4) B2C Customer Panel: How FedEx, Walgreens, & Yahoo! Personalize Customer Service
Wednesday, September 16, 3:30 - 4:10
Palace Hotel, Grand Ballroom Rose
Hear from a diverse range of successful B2C companies like FedEx, Yahoo and Walgreens on how they deliver personalized customer service in a connected and high volume world.
- Brian Calderwood (IT Director, Walgreens)
- Brian Davis (Salesforce)
- Celeste Davis (Managing Director - Global Services Planning, Engineering & Education, FedEx TechConnect)
- Simmi Kokal (Sr Director, Customer Experience, Yahoo)
5) Build an Engaging Customer Service Experience
Thursday, September 17, 4:00 - 4:20
Moscone West, Small Business Zone
Learn in this session how Salesforce’s Service Cloud gives companies the ability to deliver smarter, faster, more personalized customer service. With Syed Kirmani giving you a practical lesson on how to create effective channels of service interactions.
- Syed Kirmani (Salesforce)
CustomerGauge is also at Dreamforce ’15!
Learn how CustomerGauge helps companies create retention winning Customer Experience with detailed NPS® insights. Visit us at Moscone West, W811 for more information