Feedback is part our everyday life, from parents, school, sports/fitness, through to 360 degree appraisals at work. Why then do many companies seem to be afraid of receiving feedback from their most valuable resources - customers?
In a short webinar, Robert Kerner and Adam Dorrell of CustomerGauge will examine:
- Reasons behind the “Fear of Feedback”,
- Examples of best practice – world class companies doing it right
- Using Net Promoter Score® as a measurement tool
- Practical ways to deal with positive, negative comments, as well as customer suggestions
- Automated processes to help close the loop: strategic and tactical
- Feedback on the feedback – examples of how to get back to customers
Access the recording: 35 minutes.
"Fear of Feedback" Webinar
June 29, 2011, 5:44 pm Amsterdam Time
More about this webinar:
There are some fearless companies out there – business leaders that engage with their customers on a regular basis, receiving and processing feedback to improve their business and reward loyal customers. Examples include Harley Davidson, Amazon, Philips, Apple etc. These companies see their customers as valuable resources. [more]
But it seems these are not the norm. Either companies are getting worse, or consumers more choosy. According to a recent survey, more than 80% consumers stopped doing business with a company because of a bad customer experience, (up from 59 % four years ago)*.
Companies need to stay closer to customers to be able to spot problems early and react quickly.
In this webinar, aimed at customer experience professionals, we promise you will pick up some useful tips on how to use customer feedback to increase customer loyalty/retention and identify problems to be improved.