Is your company spread across continents, countries, divisions or multiple offices? Are you struggling or spending a lot of time trying to get actionable reports out in the face of so much data?
If your answer is yes—then hierarchical reporting is the answer for you.
Hierarchical reporting enables companies to get more detailed insight into their top-bottom organizational structure. It is tailor-made to reflect your organization’s hierarchy, making it easier for companies to quickly access/filter the information they need using the hierarchy filter rather than running the filters for each of the reports. Being able to compare the performance of regions, departments and employees enables companies to determine what initiatives are and are not working and where improvements can be made.
Hierarchical Reporting + NPS®
Coupling hierarchical reporting with NPS® allows you to maximize your NPS program and its potential and provides insights at a granular level. Being able to relate your NPS score against everyone from a global level to frontline employees offers even more details into how each arm and leg of the company is performing.
Global Program Managers can cut down to different divisions and teams and discover what needs improving and what is working well within those branches of your organization. You can also use this information to compare each level of your company to develop best practices for team members.
By understanding how every facet of your company is affecting your score and customer relationships you can make more informed decisions to increase retention and grow your bottom line.
Hierarchical Reporting—With CustomerGauge
Ideal for medium to large scale companies, CustomerGauge’s hierarchy reporting allows you to maximize your NPS program and its potential and provides insights at a granular level.
CustomerGauge enables hierarchical reporting that ties into your NPS program:
- Tailor-made to reflect your organization’s hierarchy inside CustomerGauge.
- Customize data access so information is provided on a position-based level. Agents only see their own data, mid-level managers see their team’s data and upper management receive a company-wide view.
- Dig deep into individual performance by division/team and look at each level of your company.
- View NPS scores, response rates, workflow results and customer self-select reasons from the executive level to customer service with the Hierarchy Filter/Picker.
- Can be used with all standard reports, user created reports and also while setting up widgets on the Report Hub.
If you’d like to learn more about the CustomerGauge capabilities, talk to one of our account executives today!