If your Net Promoter program is a machine, the Net Promoter email survey is the oil that makes it run.
Yet as a direct line of contact with customers, email can be so much more than only surveys. Some of the ways customer-focused organisations use email are:
- To send reminders - which can boost response rates by up to 50%.
- To demonstrate to B2B clients that they value their time and inform them how they will make use of feedback.
- To thank survey respondents (you'd be surprised at how many organisations forget to do this!)
That's why the CustomerGauge team is excited to announce the launch of a new in-application email feature called EmailEngine, that enables users to design, create, and send custom HTML emails from within the CustomerGauge platform.
With EmailEngine, not only can users send email directly from within the CustomerGauge platform, they have the added advantage of being able to deliver laser-focused messages by micro-targeting customer segments.
EmailEngine has a full feature editor expected of professional-level email marketing tools, which gives fine grain control over email content and design. Users can import an HTML template or design one within the system, meaning that emails can be branded and customised according to the needs of the organisation.
EmailEngine also has the following functionalities:
- A comprehensive set of tags to give high-level personalisation of each email.
- Multiple filter options (which can be set concurrently) to ensure a laser-like control over which segments emails are sent to, such as score, location, sales type and more. [caption id="attachment_6479" align="alignright" width="300"] Micro-target customer segments with multiple filter options.[/caption]
- The ability to save and build a library of templates.
- The ability to clone templates.
- Automatic identification of duplicate addresses and the ability to easily remove them from the send list.
- Analytics that show Delivery, Opens, Bounces, Unsubscribes, and more, updated in real-time.
- Templates can be configured to work across desktop and mobile.
With EmailEngine, users do not need to download any customer information from CustomerGauge, which saves time and ensures there is no possibility for sensitive data to be misplaced or accessed by third parties.
Accelerate New Customer Referrals
Potentially, the most powerful use of EmailEngine is through launching laser-focused marketing campaigns aimed at specific segments of the customer base. Here is a real example.
Customer Story: How a major retailer uses EmailEngine to Upsell and Gain New Customers
A CustomerGauge client has been recently beta-testing the EmailEngine solution. This B2C retailer operates a large ecommerce operation and as part of its goal to activate new customers and gain ground against its competition, the organisation has been running campaigns targeted at its high value Promoters in an effort to encourage them to tell their friends and families about the brand.
From inside the CustomerGauge system, the business has designed custom branded emails complete with a "Thank You" note and two coupons, one for the recipient, and one for a friend. With a few clicks of the mouse, the ecommerce team has been able to assign specific segments from its customer base to receive the email, hit send, and then track everything from open rates to new customer activation. The program is now expanding to allow them to target passive customers and non-respondents.
EmailEngine is available immediately, and free to set up for any CustomerGauge user.
We have packages available depending on email volumes. Please contact your Client Operations professional for more details, or sign up at the webinar below!