- CEOs are finding Net Promoter concept compelling - it's taking hold.
- Look beyond the score (find ways to improve it)
- Don't set arbitrary targets - make the relative
- "identify customers who love you (Promoters) and those who don't (Detractors) and to tickle out the issues causing both situations."
- "Silos = Customer Bermuda Triangle" - CEOs can act as the "glue" between silos to make sure customer issues don't get lost in between
- Simplify and drive action. "The companies that are making traction with this action keep it simple. They provide execs with 5-10 customers per month to call."
- Finally, a nice 90-day plan graphic.
Subscribe now to get the latest from the CustomerGauge Blog