When asking your customers for feedback, you must pick the right moments in your customer journey to do so. It can be either a relationship based survey or a survey triggered by a transaction. So in this webinar, Adam Dorrell will cover the differences between the two and give some interesting examples of where/when to use each of them. Once you understand the differences, we will discuss the pros and cons of each and whether a “hybrid” model might be a good fit for your organization. This will be a fast run through as an overview of the issues, plus a short Q&A session at the end.
What will be covered?
- Survey overview and why we recommend Net Promoter
- Definitions and examples of relationship and transactional surveys
- Uses in each type in B2B, B2C and B2E (Employee) surveys
- Hybrid models
- Pros and cons of each type of survey
- Key takeaways
Who is this for?
- Those considering the design and implementation of a Net Promoter program
- Anyone in a customer facing or research role in your organization.
Thursday October 16th, at 16:00 CEST/Amsterdam Time (15:00 GMT, 10:00 EST)