"Harvesting your Company's Advocates"
Free Webinar - How to get the most of your loyal customers. Tuesday 20 September 2011
17:00 Amsterdam / 16:00 London / 10:00 New York (EST) - Register Now
Customer advocates can be an untapped resource for your company. Companies that understand the value of advocates realize that loyal customers are actually an "unpaid extended salesforce" if managed correctly. Brands that have highly loyal customers include Apple, Amazon, VirginAtlantic and Google. Many of these employ simple techniques like the Net Promoter® Score to measure and understand customers, then help them deliver the right messages.. As a result, it's common to hear people recommending these companies.
In a short webinar brought to you by two experienced customer service executives we will discuss the importance of advocates, explain the basic rules about how to do this well and show you four step process to "harvesting" them. Here’s a clue: it’s more about process and tools, than marketing creative genius.
- The importance of advocate to your business.
- How to identify advocates
- How to get the most out of advocates
- 4 step process to “harvesting advocates”
- Methods and tools to make it part of the company DNA
About the presenters
- David Marklew, Director, David Marklew Ltd, Companion of the Institute of Customer Service, over twenty years of senior operations and customer service management experience with major brands including HMV, Virgin, TK Maxx, specialising in service strategy, engagement and best practice.
- Robert Kerner, Director, Business Development, CustomerGauge, formerly: independent consultant, HP, John Deere
We hope to meet you on 20 September.