Following from a very successful User Event in 2012 which saw guests come from as far away as Australia, the CustomerGauge team is excited to announce that our 2013 User Event has been scheduled for October 10!
Update August 27: The event venue has been confirmed as the Hotel Pulitzer, 1.5 km from Amsterdam Central Station.
Who: The 2013 Event is open to CustomerGauge users and invited guests.
Where: The Hotel Pulitzer, Amsterdam, not far from CustomerGauge HQ. Click for directions.
Date/Time: Closed session at Oct 9 12:00 - 17:00, Full day October 10, 2013 (followed by cocktails)
Cost: The event is free for one representative from each CustomerGauge client organisation. If more than one person attends, the cost is 95 euros.
Accommodation: Should you be attending both days' events, please let us know in your registration form. CustomerGauge has arranged accommodation close to the venue, but note that travel and accommodation costs will be covered by event guests.
[caption id="attachment_6414" align="aligncenter" width="550"] Hotel Pulitzer: The photogenic location for the 2013 CustomerGauge User Event[/caption]
What you can expect
Like last year, event attendees will have the opportunity to learn from a number of forward-thinking organisations and how they are using Net Promoter and CustomerGauge to drive their customer experience forward. Attendees will join best practice presentations by several CustomerGauge users, including Nilfisk-Advance and Bavaria Film, informal networking with customer experience and Net Promoter professionals from around the globe, and be able to lean about the latest updates to CustomerGauge features.
[caption id="attachment_6330" align="alignright" width="300"] Amsterdam looks forward to welcoming the United Nations of Net Promoter![/caption]
Details and Program
Below is a rough program, that may be subject to updates.
- 12:00: 13:00 - Lunch and welcome
- 13:00 - 16:00 Invites-only session in which attendees will share how they are using the CustomerGauge system from an operational point of view, followed by an in-depth introduction into new CustomerGauge features.
- 17:00 Organised social activity
- 9:00 Introductions and welcome
- 9:30 - 12:00 Best practice presentations by B2B and B2C CustomerGauge Users
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 - 15:00 Breakout sessions - Proposed topics include: How to Implement a Successful B2E Net Promoter Program, and Using the CustomerGauge Revenue Accelerator.
- 15:00 - 16:00 Brief introduction to new CustomerGauge features
- 16:00 Open discussion followed by networking.
How to register
Registration for the event is now open.
Photo attribution: mauro