The daffodils are coming up, the mornings are getting lighter, and the vernal equinox is on the way. The perfect time to put yourself in your customers shoes, and think about what your customers might be experiencing. To help you, read about what's blooming in enGaugement CustomerGauge news this month:Spring Clean your Customer Experience: You can be up and running with a fully featured CustomerGauge system and finding out if your customers are willing to recommend you. It’s simple to get going (no involving IT). You can get results in just a week. More here...
NEW FEATURESWhite Paper: Now available for download - a complete CustomerGauge Product Description in the form of a white paper: Measuring loyalty and understanding the “Voice of the Customer” to improve customer experience using CustomerGauge. More here:Get customers to do the hard work by getting them to prioritise your feature "wish list". Use CustomerGauge "MagicGrid" feature to help you make sure you most important customers carry more weight. More here:
STRATEGIC CHANGECHANGE and become customer focused... Where do you start when you are tasked with changing the company to become more customer focused? An ever returning topic for many large multinational organisations is "how to become more customer focused" - some practical "getting started" advice from someone who has changed some giant corporations. More here:
NET PROMOTER SCORE NEWSWhat we learned about NPS this month:
- A classic "One Question" survey.
- NPS of -14% is the average in the finance world according to Advisers are a Promiscuous Bunch
- A tax firm on the other hand hits an NPS of +54%
- Net Promoter in the Ad Industry is an average of +21%
- And in Town without Pity: Mooresville tracks satisfaction with NPS you can read about how they bravely measured NPS and found it going down.